Monday 27 June 2011

A tip for your nails


My cousin Mariana just introduced me to Sally Hansen Salon Effects: Real Nail Polish Strips. The truth is that the first time I saw her wearing them I actually thought it was so 'cholo' but now I've changed my mind. The strips are stickers and are way to easy to apply and last for about 10 days or more. I've tried the gold glitter ones this week and my nails looked amazing. Sadly I havent found them in Boots but you can order them from amazon.co.uk. Para la peruchas, no me he fijado si hacen delivery a lima pero de ley hay alguien que siempre viene de miami. Pidanlas q son la cagada y por mas q en Lima nos podemos hacer la mani una vez a la semana, los colores en los q vienen son mega pajas. (Aca en londres la mani cuesta minimo 17 pounds...una shit)



Medio gatafiera

Facilito nomas

Y lo ultimito ya no ya son los 'lip tattoos'. Estan buenos para un tono de disfrazes pero me quedo con mi lipstick comun y corriente para todos los dias. La pagina es http://www.violentlips.com/collections/all


ya muy cool


Can't wait for my order to be delivered. 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment