Monday 8 August 2011

The King's eyes unveil + new collaboration

Without those sunglasses I think The King of Fahion looks like a normal mortal...

“Sunglasses are like eyeshadow. They make everything look younger and prettier.” - Karl Lagerfeld

Where's your make up this time?

Believe or not, uncle Karl has team up with Macy's on a capsule collection. The collection, called ‘Karl Lagerfeld for Impulse’, is made up of 45 limited edition styles with an average price tag of $100, aimed at the higher end Macy’s customer. The range will launch in 235 stores from 31st August. 
I've already set up my alarm to be the first to start clicking for the new pieces. I'm already feeling sory for my credit card...



xxxx

Ps. Does somebody actually read my blog? I think I'm my only follower but whatever, i enjoy it

Soure: LDNF,WWD

1 comment:

  1. Yo siempre lo leo...me ENCANTA.
    Me hace acordarme del lado "fashion" que no tengo :)

    ReplyDelete